The regulatory environment for medical devices will change substantially. From 26 May onwards, registration of class I medical devices based on substances such as lozenges or creams will no longer be possible. A Declaration of Conformity for such devices has to be filed by 25 May 2021 at the latest in order to market these products as class I MD until May 2024. Contact us today, if you need support with your device.
- Advantage for Sponsors to utilize digital subject reporting outcomes (eDiary) in clinical trials
- EFSA’s work on the update or rather reduction of ULs
- Impressions of Probiota 2023: Call for harmonisation and need for clinical trials
- Medical Device Regulation Extension of transition period approved, but what are the implications?
- First Novel food approval for insects in supplements