Decentralized Clinical Trials Solution
- Subjects can be recruited from a much broader pool (e.g. the whole of Germany) because there are no more local limitations
- Subjects can participate using their own smart devices, from their own homes, reducing the need for unnecessary clinic visits and easing the burden of participation.
Better compliance & less drop-outs
- Mobile notifications, alerts, and reminders drive patient engagement, leading to increased protocol, dosing, and patient-reported outcome compliance.
- Monetary rewards for compliance.
- Less schedule conflicts due to flexible time-saving tele-visits reduce drop-outs.
- Live view on subject activity and progress to quickly identify and re-engage subjects who have missed appointments or treatments.
- Site and enrollment dashboards provide real-time status updates on enrollment data, subject engagement, subjects events, and medication adherence.
- Easily export summary and aggregate data to ensure that trial-related activities are conducted, recorded, analyzed, and reported accurately.
- Alerts allow study teams to identify potential risks and intervene as needed.
Less artificial endpoints and more data
- Collect more continuous data in natural settings.
Get in touch with us
We would love to hear from you. Here is how you can reach us: