Working at a&r
Working with a team of scientists and experts from various fields bringing their experience to the ever-changing natural health space.
Enthusiasm, passion for our work space, and a special focus on our clients’ requirements shape our goal-oriented work.
A career with a&r can mean joining the consulting team with dedicated project work while staying abreast of the global regulatory situation to offer clients state-of-the-art advice while dealing with national authorities within the various natural health categories.
It can mean joining the CRO team at the forefront of clinical investigation, committed to the substantiation of claims, to proving safety and efficacy, or to conducting post-marketing studies.
In any case, it means joining a team of like-minded individuals who care about natural products and the success of our clients.
WE ARE HIRING!
- Arzthelfer(in)/Study Nurse/Medizinische(r) Fachangestellte(r) (m/w/d)
- Prüfarzt/Prüfärztin in Teilzeit auf Honorarbasis (m/w/d)
- Business Development Manager Clinical Research (m/w/d)
- Naturwissenschaftler/Lebensmittelchemiker als Berater (m/w/d)
- (Senior) Scientific Consultant (m/w/d)
- (Senior) Project Manager Clinical Research (m/w/d)
- (Senior) Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d)
- (Senior) Klinischer Monitor (m/w/d)
- (Senior) Innovation & Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- (Junior) Projektmanager Klinische Forschung (m/w/d)
Get in touch with us
We would love to hear from you. Here is how you can reach us: