Our team is passionate about the power of natural health products and wants to bring our expertise, enthusiasm and creativity to help you to deliver tailor-made innovation solutions that differentiate in the market.
New for 2017 is the Vitafoods Innovation Centre with a&r being the Official Innovation Partner. We will participate in the Education Programme with the following contributions:
- The European botanical industry: Establishing the roadmap to harmonisation in Europe? – debate with the participation of Dr. Joerg Gruenwald (10 May; Botanical Workshop; 10:00 – 10:45)
- Challenges of infant nutrition studies by Elisa Postrach (9 May; Life Stages Theatre; 13:20 – 13:50)
- Are there attractive claims on probiotics beyond EFSA? By Dr. Heike Stier (9 May; Probiotic Summit 14:30 – 15:00)
- Innovation and best practice in alternative delivery options by Dr. Volker Spitzer (10 May; Life Stages Theatre; 12:10– 12:40)
- Consumer centric innovation by Dr. Volker Spitzer (10 May; Centre Stage; 13:10 – 13:30)
- Traditional herbal products – is innovation possible? by Dr. Iris Hardewig (10 May; Botanical Workshop; 12:00 – 12:30)
- How to prepare for novel food applications under the new regulation (EU) 2015/2283 by Dr. Steffi Dudek (11 May; Regulatory Workshop; 11:30 – 12:15)
Alternatively you can also meet us at the Center stage during the debate, Measurable health: the final goal of the nutrition industry with the participation of Dr. Iris Hardewig (10 May; 16:00)
Please visit the full Vitafoods Education Programme for more detailed information about our talks. We can offer you a 25% discount on delegate passes for the Education Programme. If you are interested, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.